Valley Mothers of Multiples Club was formed in October 1968. We currently maintain a membership of approximately 40+ members. Valley MOMC consists of members expecting multiples as well as members with babies, toddlers, K-12 and adult multiples. It is the perfect blend to address every member’s needs.
Valley MOMC’s purpose is to broaden the understanding of those aspects of child development and rearing that relates specifically to multiple birth children and their singleton brothers and sisters. In keeping with this purpose, the organization:
- Provide for an exchange of information and equipment for parents of multiple-birth children
- Increase the awareness of the individuality of each multiple-birth child
- Increase the awareness of special needs of each singleton child in daily competition with multiple-birth children
- Share solutions to problems specifically related to children of multiple birth and to the problems of their singleton brothers and sisters through the club newsletter, club programs and affiliations with the National Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs, Inc. and the Northwest Association of Mothers of Twins Clubs
- Cooperate with and actively participates in research with the Northwest Association of Mothers of Twins Clubs and with other organizations having related interests